Adding New Themes using the Administration Panels
After purchasing Softly you need to download it from ThemeForest and in the download folder you should get the following files
- Documentation.html ( Open this file for documentation )
- softly.zip ( Main Theme File )
- Licensing ( All About License Information )
- README.txt ( text file for any manual instruction , Notice or Announcement )
- required-plugin ( Directory where you will get all required premium plugin you need to install to make sure theme functionality )
Screenshot will be here
Process Of Standard Theme Installation
- Log in to the WordPress Administration Panels.
- Check Appearance > Themes from WP administrator panel.
- Select Add New then use upload functionality
- use the Upload link in the top links row to upload a zipped copy of a Theme that you have previously downloaded.
- After installing there you will find a button bellow to activate the theme.